Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by "Rausz, Thomas" <Th...@MatraNortel.com> on 2001/09/11 10:16:18 UTC

Category and Priority Problem (again)

I'm a new user of Log4j
I have a problem I'm trying to solve for a few days.
I can't filter priorities I've created from the 'log4j.lcf' file.
Only DEBUG, WARN ... work. When I put my priorities it is equivalent to DEBUG.

I created new Priorities in a package called trace.
I'm using servlets with tomcat (last release) and I put these files in a jar file
so it can be found when I launch tomcat as a service.
I added the files that belong to the package.
I added the file 'Identification.java' that calls the methods defined in the package.
I added the 'log4j.lcf' file.
(tools is a package used by my servlets and that don't use log4j)

I tried so many things, I hope some one can find the solution to my problem!