Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Scott walent <sc...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/18 19:58:45 UTC

Spark Summit East 2016 CFP - Closing in 5 days

Hi Spark Devs and Users,

The CFP for Spark Summit East 2016 (https://spark-summit.org) is closing
this weekend. As the leading event for Apache Spark, this is the chance to
both share key learnings and to gain insights from the creators of Spark,
developers, vendors and peers who are using Spark.

We are looking for presenters who would like to showcase how Spark and its
related technologies are used in a variety of ways, including Applications,
Developer, Research, Data Science and our new in 2016 track, Enterprise.

Don’t wait! The call for presentations for Spark Summit East closes in less
than a week, November 22nd at 11:59 pm PST. Please visit our submission
page (https://spark-summit.org/east-2016/) for additional details.

Regards,
Spark Summit Organizers