Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Eric Barnhill <er...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/05 22:40:53 UTC

[numbers][fraction] pulling fraction-dev into master

For some months I worked on the Fraction class on a fraction-dev branch,
now others are furthering it, but IIUC working off of master, plus it
sounds like my edits are out of date in other ways.

So within the next day, I will pull fraction-dev into master. I would
request any other contributors contributing to Fraction, to merge these
changes into their own work and rebase.

I was at the final checkstyle edits of what I was working on, so hopefully
it will not cause anyone more than minor conveniences. If it will cause you
a larger inconvenience and you would rather work together to merge it,
please post here. If you find after the fact it causes you a headache I can
roll it back, I will keep the branch around for a while.

Eric

Re: [numbers][fraction] pulling fraction-dev into master

Posted by Eric Barnhill <er...@gmail.com>.
Changed are merged; in particular the travis updates were kept; if you are
working on Fraction kindly rebase.