Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jack <ge...@nm.ru> on 2008/04/25 14:24:41 UTC

Probably svnserve bug

Hi, guys! I have a little problem and following steps below you can
reproduce it:
step 1: buy Asus WL-500gp wireless router =)
step 2: download latest Oleg's firmware for it http://oleg.wl500g.info,
install it
step 3: mount USB flash drive, install svn ( ipkg upgrade && ipkg install
svn )
step4: copy any existing repository to USB flash drive, execute svnserve
as daemon
step5: uncomment 2 lines in svnserve.conf:
anon-access = none
auth-access = write
( svnserve works normal while lines commented )
step6: use Repo Browser tool from TortoiseSVN client about minute and get
freeze

Why commenting these two lines resolve this problem and freeze not occur?
I don't want give to anonymous users write rights =)
PS. It would be great to have ability to setup subversion on such devices
( any asus wireless routers )
--
Отправлено M2, революционной почтовой программой Opera:
http://www.opera.com/mail/