Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Mike Reinstein <re...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/07 08:17:56 UTC

resources for getting facebook plugin working with cordova 2.1 (ios)

using Dave's plugin with 1.8.1 seems to work:
https://github.com/davejohnson/phonegap-plugin-facebook-connect

wondering if there are updated instructions/code for 2.1 ?

-Mike

Re: resources for getting facebook plugin working with cordova 2.1 (ios)

Posted by Mike Reinstein <re...@gmail.com>.
> maybe we should take this off list and onto github
I'm cool with that. my account on github is mreinstein. I'm assuming said
changes/etc would go into the facebook-connect repo you've got under your
account.

> btw the current improvements to the facebook plugin include
> getting it working with pluginstall.

That'd be great. Is there a changelog for stuff going into this upcoming
release?

On a somewhat related note, how come your plugin isnt listed under the
official cordova plugin repo? https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-plugins

If you'd like to chat more I'm in #cordova, or you can add me on gchat-
this email.
-Mike

Posted by Dave Johnson <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Reinstein <re...@gmail.com>.