Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Marco Risaliti <mr...@libero.it> on 2009/04/16 19:52:26 UTC

Re: svn commit: r763782 [1/2] - in /ofbiz/trunk: applications/accounting/ applications/accounting/config/ applications/accounting/data/ applications/accounting/entitydef/ applications/accounting/script/org/ofbiz/accounting/payment/ applications/accou

Ooops, sorry Ashish I forgot to do it and so I have uploaded it now.

Thanks
Marco

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Marco, I will review it today as soon as I will get time.

--
Ashish