Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by dr...@sdf-eu.org on 2007/01/16 17:23:32 UTC

Document ID - what characters are allowed?

Hi,

What characters are allowed for document IDs? Specifically, are
underscores allowed as we've just imported some content with underscores
in the IDs and Lenya gives 404s.

Regards,

James

--

drseuk@sdf-eu.org
SDF-EU Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf-eu.org

Re: Document ID - what characters are allowed?

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Andreas Hartmann wrote:

>Michael Wechner schrieb:
>

>>drseuk@sdf-eu.org wrote:
>>

>>>Hi Olivier,
>>>
>>>Thanks for the quick reply. Ironically, the original (non-Lenya)
>>>document IDs used dashes (-) but I converted them to underscores to
>>>aid the import process. Guess I'll just change them back now they're
>>>imported :-)
>>>

>>btw, it would be nice if Lenya would also support something like
>>
>>/LANGUAGE/foo/bar.html
>>
>>because this has many advantages I think ;-)
>>

>I don't know if it makes sense to have both options in one
>publication. Should we add a different publication which offers
>this functionality?

I guess it's sufficient to have it per publication. I guess it would be
confusing
for the user otherwise anyway.

Michi

>-- Andreas
>

>>Cheers
>>
>>Michi
>>

>>>Regards,
>>>
>>>James

>>>--
>>>
>>>drseuk@sdf-eu.org
>>>SDF-EU Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf-eu.or

Michael Wechner
+41 44 272 91 61

Re: Document ID - what characters are allowed?

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.

Posted by dr...@sdf-eu.org.

Posted by Olivier Lustenberger <Ol...@adm.unige.ch>.