Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Bob M <rg...@orcon.net.nz> on 2014/01/11 20:20:03 UTC

Exporting table records

Hi

I have a derby database with one table which I access using Netbeans

What is an easist way for me to export the contents of the table ?

Bob M

Re: Exporting table records

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com>.
On 1/13/14 12:56 AM, Dyre Tjeldvoll wrote:
> On 01/11/2014 08:20 PM, Bob M wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I have a derby database with one table which I access using Netbeans
>>
>> What is an easist way for me to export the contents of the table ?
>
> Did you check out
>
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Derby-docs/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/out/adminguide/cadminimport16245.html
>

> Regards
>
> Dyre

And if you want to siphon the data into another Derby database, then you
can use the foreignViews optional tool to avoid indirecting through a
dump file:
http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.10/tools/rtoolsoptforeignviews.html

Hope this helps,
-Rick