Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Tim <bo...@posteo.de> on 2023/01/19 19:00:47 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] First StreamPipes Community Event

Hi all,

the die is cast!
We will be holding our first StreamPipes community event on January 25
at 8am UTC.
To participate, simply join our Google Meet session at:
https://meet.google.com/zso-bxuu-fdo

I really look forward to meeting all of you.

Best
Tim

AW: [ANNOUNCE] First StreamPipes Community Event

Posted by Philipp Zehnder <ph...@bytefabrik.ai>.
Hi Tim,

thanks a lot for organizing the meeting. It was a lot of fun and I look forward to the next one 😊

Cheers,
Philipp

Von: Tim <bo...@posteo.de>
Datum: Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2023 um 17:55
An: Dev <de...@streampipes.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: [ANNOUNCE] First StreamPipes Community Event
Thanks to everyone who attended our community meeting.
It was a lot of fun and I personally enjoyed talking with all of you
face to face about StreamPipes.

For those of you who weren't there, we've written some notes about what
we discussed [1].
Many thanks to @Dominik for that

I'm looking forward to our next community event, which will be on
February 22.

Best
Tim

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=240881564

RE: [ANNOUNCE] First StreamPipes Community Event

Posted by Dominik Riemer <do...@bytefabrik.ai>.
Thanks Tim for organizing the event and to everyone who participated!

Looking forward to see even more community members at the next meeting, always welcome 😉

Cheers
Dominik

Posted by Tim <bo...@posteo.de>.

Posted by Tim <bo...@posteo.de>.