Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/08 05:21:21 UTC

[apacheds] How about making RootNexus an interface.

Hi,

I'm trying to creating an interceptor.  Although I can test my
interceptor by extending AbstractServerTest from ApacheDS Core, the
tests will take a lot of time even for simplistic ones.  So I want to
create a mock object of RootNexus.  I can just extend RootNexus, but
it would be nice if we have some kind of separation between interface
and implementation.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/