Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by brijesh <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/08 08:56:24 UTC

wsdl-first cxf-bc and code regeneration

i have generated cxf-se with maven archetype following command ,

smx-arch su cxf-se-wsdl-first "-DgroupId=com.contract"
"-DartifactId=se-contract"

but its creating with default wsdl , how do i specify the my own wsdl ,
after making changes in wsdl is there a way to regenerate the code again ?

thanks

Brijesh N K

Re: wsdl-first cxf-bc and code regeneration

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Just do
mvn clean install
in your generated project folder, that will regenerate the code against
your new wsdl
Freeman