Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com> on 2004/10/08 10:48:45 UTC

ajp_proxy and unix-socket

Hi to all,

Did there is plan to add unix-socket support in ajp_proxy ?

Some people seems to use JK2 for the quick unix-socket and wonder if
they could use them in mod_proxy/ajp_proxy.

BTW, since ajp_proxy is 100% APR it should be easier ?

Regards

Re: ajp_proxy and unix-socket

Posted by Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com>.
May be we could ask us to work on this ?

porting them from jk2 to jk is a good idea

Re: ajp_proxy and unix-socket

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.