Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org> on 2016/10/17 17:01:10 UTC

Fwd: [KUDOS] Contributed runner: Apache Apex!

FYI, the first cut of Apex runner for Beam is in a feature branch.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-beam/tree/apex-runner

The next step will be to detail the work needed to make it a top-level
runner and lay it out in JIRA.

We will also be looking for folks that are interested to contribute, so if
you have time and interest, please raise your hand!

Thanks,
Thomas

Posted by Vlad Rozov <v....@datatorrent.com>.
I'll be interested to contribute.

Vlad

Re: [KUDOS] Contributed runner: Apache Apex!

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.
FYI, here is a nice presentation (Beam tutorial):

https://github.com/eljefe6a/beamexample/blob/master/BeamTutorial/slides.pdf

Posted by Chinmay Kolhatkar <ch...@apache.org>.
Very nice ..:)

Posted by David Yan <da...@datatorrent.com>.