Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Mike Billman <mi...@qcsoftware.com> on 2019/03/22 12:56:08 UTC

RE: 11.0 VC1 - Observations/Questions

Laszlo -

Do you think these will make it to the final NB 11 release?  Again, they aren't critical for me, but sure would be nice 😊

Mike

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
Well, if this one would not be the final, then most probably the next
one would be that.

The requested improvement is a medium heavy one it could go into 11.1
first if we are going to have such a release.