Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Mark Lin <ml...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/06 02:39:03 UTC

(Unknown)

1. When sending an invitation to external user:
the e-mail recipient appears instead of the sender name...
Where can I change this?

2. is there method that can help to build function that delete the current
"Activities and actions" in the room?

Thank you

Re:

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Invitation is being send from the address specified in OM config:
http://openmeetings.apache.org/GeneralConfiguration.html
system_email_addr

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 12:05 AM, Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I have started build on the build server
> works for me locally
>
> On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 5:47 PM, Mark Lin <ml...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> 3. the same with  profile page, stake when try to load
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 1:43 PM, Mark Lin <ml...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> 1. i know this option but i want to use it but clear it from time to
>>> time.
>>> 2. i tested it from the room and regard your question, i went now to
>>> check the invitation from the calendar but seams that there is something
>>> wrong in this version as i cant load the calendar, it's stack with
>>>
>>> 3.0.5-SNAPSHOT
>>> 1664585

--
WBR