Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Craig Tataryn <Cr...@msdw.com> on 2001/03/12 23:30:34 UTC

Xalan & Xerces.

Hi there, I downloaded one of the Xerces-j  2.0 alpha build last week as
well as Xalan Java2.  I noticed that their ApplyXPath sample code would
only work with the xerces.jar build shiped with Xalan.  Otherwise, if I
tried to use it with Xerces 2.0 apha, it would fail with a
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError as soon as the ApplyXPath program tried to
do something with the nodes that were returned by a call to
XalanAPI.selectNodeIterator(doc, xpath);

Any idea how to get the xerces-j 2.0 alpha and Xalan Java 2 to
co-operate?

Thanks,

Craig.

--
Craig W. Tataryn (BSc. Cs.)
Senior Staff Analyst

Simpson's Quote
Marge: Bart, comb your hair.  Homer, I don't think you should wear a
       short-sleeved shirt with a tie.
Homer: But Sipowicz does it.
Marge: If Detective Sipowicz jumped off a cliff, would you do that too?
Homer: Ohh, wish I was Sipowicz.