Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <fr...@tirasa.net> on 2021/10/25 06:27:36 UTC

Re: Need some discussion upfront before the invoice/payment goes off

Hi Vinay,
I hope we can solve the payment issues soon.

Until then, please send your questions to public mailing lists only, and don't forget that support there is provided best-effort, for free, by the community.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò
Tel +393290573276

Amministratore unico @ Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale Vittoria Colonna 97 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173
http://www.tirasa.net

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

"To Iterate is Human, to Recurse, Divine"
(James O. Coplien, Bell Labs)