Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "Turi, Ferenc (GE Power & Water, Non-GE)" <Fe...@ge.com> on 2013/11/12 08:34:13 UTC

rcp timeout after using sstableloader

Hi,

I tried to get experience in creating sstable using my own java code...Everything went ok, but after data loaded using sstableloader I was not able to select from the columnfamily anymore.

Cql returned rcp timeout. Do somebody know what could be the reason?
/ I did not find any warning/error message in system.log /

Thanks,

Ferenc

Re: rcp timeout after using sstableloader

Posted by Tyler Hobbs <ty...@datastax.com>.
You might be seeing https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-6272,
depending on what version of Cassandra you're running.

--
Tyler Hobbs
DataStax <http://datastax.com/>