Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Steve Short <St...@PostX.com> on 2002/02/11 20:03:06 UTC

Shutown and JamesSpoolManager

Hi folks,

I was having trouble with James not shutting down my mailets correctly and I
noticed that the dispose() method of the JamesSpoolManager class is doing
nothing.  So I have implemented this method and also modified
LinearProcessor to shut down it's mailets.

I'd like to submit this change back to the James project and would like to
know if, how and where you would like it submitted.

Regards
Steve

Re: Shutown and JamesSpoolManager

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
That patch would be very much appreciated.  Either do a diff on the file or
just send the file itself as an attachment to the list.  If it's several,
you could zip them to keep it together.  Danny or myself or someone here
will review and commit it.

Serge Knystautas
http://www.lokitech.com/