Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Loy <d_...@hotmail.com> on 2002/09/09 18:35:56 UTC

Transaction time

In the AccessLog, I need the Apache equivalent of a "combined" format with
%T (transaction time) appended. Is this possible in tomcat 4.0?
Thanks
David Loy

Re: Transaction time

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
It might be possible - but the functionality is not there right now.

If you are using jk/jk2/webapp - then you can let apache do the logging
for you.