Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "LazaroAxworthy07@gmx.co.uk" <La...@gmx.co.uk> on 2014/05/15 11:28:38 UTC

Database of Landlords For Sale

Hello

 I expect you are well, how's things?

 I have just now made another spreadsheet of landlords living in the United Kingdom looking to add to their portfolio of houses or looking for aid with overseaing their present properties. A wide share of them are also wanting to take advantage of the current favourable housing window and release some properties they possess with decent equity in them.

 Every single record contains Full Name, Home Address, Email and Tel Number. 50% contain the quantity of assets they have.

I have 20,000 in total and am only wanting for £250 if perhaps you are interested. I can also produce other email lists upon demand. 10,00 records per £100 specific to your requirements.

Kind Regards

Ben