Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> on 2003/05/16 14:43:34 UTC

Changes in the new authentication framework

Hi:

I am trying to upgrade an aplication that uses the old authentication
framework.

As you remember I wrote a new tag for the xsp:session logicsheet. But of
course, it does not work with the new authentication framework. I was
seeing into the source code and I noted there is a new contextManager. Or
maybe I does not see it before. I think this is a new manager.

Well, my question is:

How can access to other info stored into the "authentication" context if I
got the right session? Currently, I sent a getxml context="authentication"
path="/authentication/moredata/email" and it returns null.

I choosed to stored more info into this context, for example:

/authentication/moredata/email

to determine the sender email address when the application send a mail
based on a user request.

I know Carsten is the BIG MASTER of that, please help me :)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

RE: Changes in the new authentication framework

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Thanks for your prompt answer. :)

I tought I was working with the buggy version! :(

I will rewrite the tag and send another PATCH to the 13070 bug. Maybe
someone else is using it, who knows. :)

Antonio Gallardo

Carsten Ziegeler dijo:

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I am trying to upgrade an aplication that uses the old authentication
> framework.
>
> As you remember I wrote a new tag for the xsp:session logicsheet. But of
> course, it does not work with the new authentication framework. I was
> seeing into the source code and I noted there is a new contextManager. Or
> maybe I does not see it before. I think this is a new manager.

Yes