Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Dimosthenis Trichakis <dt...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/13 15:31:44 UTC

Openmeetings buid-1349205 malfunction

Hello there,
First of all thank you for the very nice application.
I have built and install the openmeeting in Debian thanks to "OpenMeetings
2.X Installation on Debian 64bit Squeeze".
Everything works good except Calendar and uploaded file browser(please see
attached photos).
In Calendar the day, week , month screens are empty.
In File Browser I cannot see the uploaded files and the quick page selector.
Any help?
Also at the start the bar of loading the login window is very narrow/thin.
Is it possible I to change it?
Warm regards,
Dimos

RE: Openmeetings buid-1349205 malfunction

Posted by Stephen Cottham <St...@robertbird.com.au>.
Sorry I mean I suspect you have this

/usr/lib/openoffice/program/soffice
"-accept=socket,host=127.0.0.1,port=8100,tcpNoDelay=1;urp;" -headless
-nodefault

-nofirststartwizard -nolockcheck -nologo -norestore& sleep 5

Stephen Cottham
Group IT Manager (Associate)

Robert Bird Group
Level 5, 333 Ann St
Brisbane, Queensland, 4000, Australia
Phone: +6173 319 2777 (AUS)
Phone: +44207 592 8000 (UK)
Fax: +6173 319 2799

Mobile:  +61400 756 963 (AUS)
Mobile: +447900 918 616 (UK)
Web: www.robertbird.com

This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally privileged information or copyright material. Unless expressly stated, confidentiality and/or legal privilege is not intended to be waived by the sending of this email. The contents of this email, including any attachments, are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us immediately by return email and then delete both messages. You may not otherwise read, forward, copy, use or disclose this email or any attachments. Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states otherwise. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses or defects before opening or sending them on. None of the sender or its related entities accepts any liability for any consequential damage resulting from this email containing computer viruses.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules
http://www.codetwo.com

If you used the debian guide then it looks like you have made two
separate lines for the soffice command it should be one line like this:

/usr/lib/openoffice/program/soffice
"-accept=socket,host=127.0.0.1,port=8100,tcpNoDelay=1;urp;" -headless
-nodefault -nofirststartwizard -nolockcheck -nologo -norestore& sleep 5

Instead of this (I suspect you have)

/usr/lib/openoffice/program/soffice
"-accept=socket,host=127.0.0.1,port=8100,tcpNoDelay=1;urp;" -headless
-nodefault -nofirststartwizard -nolockcheck -nologo -norestore& sleep 5

Best Regards

From: "Stephen Cottham" <St...@robertbird.com.au>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 06:59:22
To: <op...@incubator.apache.org>

Ok I'll update the guides to reflect that.

Cheers

Sent from my iPad

Posted by Stephen Cottham <St...@robertbird.com.au>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Openmeetings buid-1349205 malfunction

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Btw:

Posted by Dimosthenis Trichakis <dt...@gmail.com>.
You are correct!!!