Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Murat OZDEMiR <mo...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/05 07:25:47 UTC

ExpiringSessionRecycler class...

Hello friends,
Would you pls. make my mind clear about ExpiringSessionRecycler class.
I wonder to learn what are the parameters of ExpiringSessionRecycler(int
timeToLive, int expirationInterval)?
Is "timeToLive" second of milisecond?
Is "expirationInterval" a number which session will close after
"expirationInterval" times being idle?

I cannot find any description except "TODO Document me." :)

Best Regards...

Murat

RE: ExpiringSessionRecycler class...

Posted by Murat OZDEMiR <mo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Greg
;)

Murat

Both are seconds, expirationInterval is the sleep interval between runs of
the thread that detects expired sessions and closes them.

Posted by Greg Duffy <gd...@gmail.com>.