Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by sa...@wipro.com on 2008/07/12 09:33:41 UTC

Proxy setup info suggestion and patch

Hi,

I am a newbie in Shindig. I work behind a proxy. The proxy settings for
the config file require putting the proxy information in this format:

Username:Password@proxyhost:proxyport.

However I have made some changes to it and it works fine for me. The
changes are:

1.       Removed 'proxy' from config.

2.       Added 'proxy_host', 'proxy_user', 'proxy_passwd' and
'proxy_port'.

3.       Added code in BasicRemoteContentFetcher.php to get concatenated
$proxy string.

Please find attached my patch files.

[I work in windows so the files attached may have windows CRLF format.]

Please feel free to suggest for any further issues in proxy setup where
I might have missed out.

www.wipro.com

RE: Proxy setup info suggestion and patch

Posted by sa...@wipro.com.
The patch files didn't go through for some unknown reason. Attaching a
zip.

Thanks,

Samik