Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/01 09:12:08 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF Solr 3.x Plugin, 0.3, RC0

Please vote on whether to release the 0.3 version of the Apache
ManifoldCF Solr 3.x plugin, RC0.  This release simply fixes the
following:

(1) It builds against the tagged 3.6.2 final release of Lucene/Solr

The artifact can be downloaded from:

http://people.apache.org/~kwright/apache-manifoldcf-solr-3.x-plugin-0.3
.  There is also a tag in svn, at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/manifoldcf/integration/solr-3.x/tags/release-0.3-RC0
.

Karl

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF Solr 3.x Plugin, 0.3, RC0

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Three +1's, no -1's, >72 hrs.  Vote passes.

Karl

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF Solr 3.x Plugin, 0.3, RC0

Posted by Shinichiro Abe <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.
I have checked signatures.

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Ran the tests, which of course still pass.

+1 from me.

Karl