Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Noel O'Brien <no...@newbay.com> on 2009/05/21 18:04:27 UTC

User Defined Beanshell Function

Hi All,

Is it possible to define a beanshell function that I can use throughout my test in the same way as the built in functions, e.g. instead of using ${__threadNum()}
I can use ${__encrypt("raw string")} ?
Noel

Re: User Defined Beanshell Function

Posted by Noel O'Brien <no...@newbay.com>.
Thanks for your explanation of this Sebb, very insightful!

Sounds like a bit of work to make a native function, and to be honest ${__BeanShell(functionName())} would suit my needs perfectly.

Regards,
Noel

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.