Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Irene Huang <ih...@acegain.com> on 2002/03/12 03:15:00 UTC

Problem with Log In after use Microsoft soucesafe ( Horrible Exception: database already in use )

Hello,

Is there anybody use Microsoft soucesafe? after I check in the whole
jetspeed folder, compile and run the whole thing again, it will give me an
Horrible Exception as following when i try to login.
Is there something wrong with the database? but I didn't touch the db
folder...

Please help!

Horrible Exception: java.lang.Error: Error in
BasePeer.initTableSchema(TURBINE_USER): The database is already in use by
another process
	at org.apache.turbine.om.peer.BasePeer.initTableSchema(BasePeer.java:232)
	at org.apache.turbine.om.peer.BasePeer.initTableSchema(BasePeer.java:194)
	at
org.apache.turbine.om.security.peer.TurbineUserPeer.<clinit>(TurbineUserPeer
.java:175)
	at
org.apache.turbine.services.security.db.DBUserManager.retrieve(DBUserManager
.java:158)
	at
org.apache.turbine.services.security.db.DBUserManager.retrieve(DBUserManager
.java:246)
	at
org.apache.turbine.services.security.BaseSecurityService.getAuthenticatedUse
r(BaseSecurityService.java:312)
	at
org.apache.turbine.services.security.TurbineSecurity.getAuthenticatedUser(Tu
rbineSecurity.java:199)
	at
org.apache.turbine.modules.actions.LoginUser.doPerform(LoginUser.java:111)
	at org.apache.turbine.modules.Action.perform(Action.java:87)
	at org.apache.turbine.modules.ActionLoader.exec(ActionLoader.java:122)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.modules.actions.JLoginUser.doPerform(JLoginUser.java:161
)
	at org.apache.turbine.modules.Action.perform(Action.java:87)
	at org.apache.turbine.modules.ActionLoader.exec(ActionLoader.java:122)
	at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doGet(Turbine.java:511)
	at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doPost(Turbine.java:655)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:488)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:403)
	at org.mortbay.http.HandlerContext.handle(HandlerContext.java:1046)
	at org.mortbay.http.HandlerContext.handle(HandlerContext.java:1001)
	at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:745)
	at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:918)
	at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:760)
	at
org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:148)
	at org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:287)
	at org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$JobRunner.run(ThreadPool.java:716)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

Sincerely yours,

Irene

RE: Change Password Problems

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
To get it to work with 1.3a2, you will need to apply the commits that I
made to 1.3a3 from Feb.24.

Posted by anand <an...@eself.com>.
Hai David,

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.

Change Password Problems

RE: Problem with Log In after use Microsoft soucesafe ( Horrible Exception: database already in use )

Posted by Irene Huang <ih...@acegain.com>.
David,

Thank you for the help :)
The problem is that sourcesafe made the file read-only.

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.