Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Issa Mbodji <is...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/18 06:00:51 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_jk_1.2.5_1.3.27.dll

I finally get find the way to connect Tomcat to Apache, but I just have one problem. How do I make this module mod_jk_1.2.5_1.3.27.dll work in apache 1.3.27. Apache does not want to start when I have it loaded. Any idea.

Thanks.

Do you Yahoo!?

Re: [users@httpd] mod_jk_1.2.5_1.3.27.dll

Posted by Issa Mbodji <is...@yahoo.com>.
Any idea on this! Thanks.

Issa Mbodji <is...@yahoo.com> wrote:I finally get find the way to connect Tomcat to Apache, but I just have one problem. How do I make this module mod_jk_1.2.5_1.3.27.dll work in apache 1.3.27. Apache does not want to start when I have it loaded. Any idea.

Thanks.

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?