Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "TAYLOR, TIM (CONTRACTOR)" <TI...@DFAS.MIL> on 2004/12/03 23:58:47 UTC

[users@httpd] Flex command missing

I am building Apache 2.0.52 on Solaris 9. I get this error regarding flex that I did not get in 2.0.50.

Any ideas what I need to do. I am having trouble finding this package (if it is one).

bash: flex: command not found
*** Error code 127
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `ssl_expr_scan.c'
Current working directory /tmp/timtaylor/httpd-2.0.52-new/modules/ssl
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
Current working directory /tmp/timtaylor/httpd-2.0.52-new/modules/ssl
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
Current working directory /tmp/timtaylor/httpd-2.0.52-new/modules
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'

regards,
tt

Re: [users@httpd] Flex command missing

Posted by Joshua Slive <js...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 17:58:47 -0500, TAYLOR, TIM (CONTRACTOR)
<ti...@dfas.mil> wrote:
> I am building Apache 2.0.52 on Solaris 9. I get this error regarding flex that I did not get in 2.0.50.
>
> Any ideas what I need to do. I am having trouble finding this package (if it is one).
>
> bash: flex: command not found
> *** Error code 127
> make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `ssl_expr_scan.c'

It sounds like the time-stamps in your tarball are off for some
reason.  You can probably work around the problem by finding the file
ssl_expr_scan.c and running "touch" on it.

Joshua.