Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mi...@swissre.com on 2004/02/04 13:00:31 UTC

Local Repository synchronization problem

Dear community,

I am using maven since some time and though I was ant supporter I should
say that you managed to convince me to use it.

Since some time, I am having a problem of synchronization between my remote
(privately defined repository and the local one.

here is an extract of the property file:

maven.home=D:\Temp\maven-1.0-rc1
maven.repo.remote.enabled=true
maven.repo.remote= http://myprivate:8080/maven/ix/ ,
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven

now in that private remote repository I have published my service in a form
of a jar

-->test
      jars
            myservice-1.0.jar

it was all working fine till when I erased the file from my local
repository .....
the consequent build realized that the jar was no longer there, and started
downloading it again , but this time instead of the real one I get
something strange ....

in my local repository :

-->test
      jars
            myservice-1.0.jar
            myservice-1.0.jar.md5

where those files are nothing else than the xml catalog of the
ibiblio/maven repository .....

here is

(See attached file: myservice-1.0.jar)

I find all that a bit strange .... has any of the community faced something
similiar ......

Any help is welcome

Regards

Michele Forte

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the person(s) or
company named and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information. Unauthorized disclosure, copying or use of this information
may be unlawful and is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this message and notify the sender