Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Srikanth Hugar <sr...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/04 10:42:27 UTC

How do i use JAX-RS with WAB in OSGi karaf?

I have a existing multiple REST services with bundle using JAX-RS with
different addresses. Hence it works fine because in JAX-RS address i
specify the different addresses.

But now i want to convert my bundles to WAB because i want to integrate
with spring security and want to run with different Web-Connectors.

When i convert the bundles to WAB by specifying the Web-ContextPath
and Web-Connectors.

But now i have to change the JAX-RS address to "/" or something, this will
surely fail because of same address.

Anybody tried this combination earlier? If yes, how to use JAX-RS along
with WAB?