Posted to users@maven.apache.org by yoyomohan <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/01 16:38:20 UTC

need info. on placing scripts (perl,bat) in custom ant plugin .

I've written a custom ant plugin where it tries to execute script files form
the 'ant' tasks . The question is where do I place the custom scripts in the
plugin to ensure these scripts are run when this plugin is executed.
  I tried to place under 'src/main/resources/XXX.pl ' and this script is
being called from ' src/main/scripts/xxx.build.xml' file using <exec> ant
task. Tried various things but the script file is not being called ..it says
'file /path ' not found for the script.

Please let me know if I'm missing anything..