Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Shah Asrani <sh...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/18 18:22:23 UTC

generateWSDL method in Axis2

In Axis1, I had implemented a call back method "generateWSDL" in my
provider that extended the BasicProvider.
In moving to Axis2, I have MessageReceiver that extends
RawXMLInOutMessageReceiver.  Which callback method is equivalent
to generateWSDL method in Axis1. I need to generate WSDL with my custom code.

Shah Asrani.

Re: generateWSDL method in Axis2

Posted by Shah Asrani <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Keith,