Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Thilini Ishaka <th...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/14 07:38:01 UTC

WS-A header based Correlation

Hi Tammo,

According to the previous discussion on 'using WS-A headers in bpel
correlation' at [1], it says, that's not a good idea conceptually. Could
you please elaborate more on that.

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ode-user/201112.mbox/%3C4EDA7098.1040800@gmail.com%3E

I checked with ODE 1.3.5 and this functionality did not work. I'm yet to
check that with ODE 1.3.6

Thanks in advance
Thilini

Re: WS-A header based Correlation

Posted by Thilini Ishaka <th...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Tammo for the detail explanation.

--
Thilini

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thilini,