Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Vishal Sinha <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2013/01/07 12:18:59 UTC

config-tdb.ttl

Hi,

I am starting fuseki server with --config=config-tdb.ttl

Once server is started,
when I tried to access the dataset data using:
http://localhost:3030/data

I get the following message:

Error 404: Not Found
Fuseki - version 0.2.6-SNAPSHOT (Build date: 20121216-0447)

Can you tell me how to access the dataset data using URL?

Thanks.

Re: config-tdb.ttl

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 07/01/13 16:20, Vishal Sinha wrote:
> Hi Andy,
>
> The UI http://localhost:3030/ works fine. (Thanks stefan.)
>
> I have two data-sets data and d2. Using the Fuseki control panel, I can able to retrieve as well
> update the triples from data-sets data and d2 separately.
>
> But when I type: http://localhost:3030/data/sparql
> in browser,I get the following message:

"data" not "data1" but it's a typo because ....

> Error 404: Service Description: /data1/sparql
> Fuseki - version 0.2.6-SNAPSHOT (Build date: 20121216-0447)

is the right answer.  There is no query there.  Try a no-op query like:

http://localhost:3030/data/sparql?query=ASK{}

(browser or wget - not to curl as you have to encode {} manually)

> My goal is to find if there is a common triple
> among both the data-sets d1 and d2.

"data" and "d2" or "d1" and "d2"

In config-tdb, they are two separate datasets in two separate directories.

> Can I do this using Fuseki interface?
> Or should I use JENA API to do this?

You can probably do it in SPARQL, depending on what you actually mean.

What is your TDB config?
What query are you using in the UI interface?

All the UI does is send queries to the endpoint - the browser bar will
have the request (endpoint+query, all encoded).

	Andy

Re: config-tdb.ttl

Re: config-tdb.ttl

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Re: config-tdb.ttl

Posted by Stefan Scheffler <ss...@avantgarde-labs.de>.
If you are trying to access the website it is just

http://localhost:3030/

Regards
Stefan

--