Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Matthew Holt <mh...@redhat.com> on 2006/07/11 15:11:47 UTC

OpenOffice Support?

Just wondering, has anyone done any work on a plugin (or aware of a
plugin) that supports the indexing of open office documents? Thanks.
Matt

Re: OpenOffice Support?

Posted by Lourival Júnior <ju...@gmail.com>.
Using to advantage your question, anyone knows if the version 0.7.2 of nutch
supports the zip plugin? If so, where can I find it?

Lourival Junior

--
Lourival Junior
Universidade Federal do Pará