Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@accor.com> on 2005/12/02 09:01:16 UTC

RE : [m2] deploy with scm url (cvs)

This feature (deploying in a scm in my case cvs) is implemented or not ?
I need to build wagon or somethings else from svn co ?
If snapshot available I can certainly play the beta tester ;-)
Thanks,
- Olivier

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Olivier Lamy a écrit :
> Ok.
> Just let me know when I can test ? (I need to use
> http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org ?)

1.0-alpha-5 is in central repository.
1.0-alpha-6-SNAPSHOT is in snapshot repository.

> Am I rigth with this configuration added in the build section :
>     <extensions>
>       <extension>
>         <groupId>org.apache.maven.wagon</groupId>
>          <artifactId>wagon-scm</artifactId>
>          <version>1.0-alpha-5</version>
>       </extension>
>     </extensions>

yes.

> And with urls setted in the distributionManagement/url ? :
>
> scm:cvs:pserver:${username}:${password}@ip:repopath:module

yes

I never use it, so i don't know if it works.

Emmanuel

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.