Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Griffin, Charles (NIH/NCI) [C]" <gr...@mail.nih.gov> on 2006/09/06 04:44:26 UTC

Problems using ServiceMixClient

I want to use the ServiceMixClient Junit test to send test messages to a
service I have deployed into the lightweight SE container.  When I
execute the testRequestUsingJbiAPIsByServiceName() test method in the
ServiceMixClientTest from within my Eclipse IDE I get a
InvocationTargetException with the following detailMessage:

Could not find route for exchange: InOut[

  id: ID:6116-griff-lp-2987-1157485892761-3:0

  status: Active

  role: provider

  service:
{http://gov.nih.nci.caxchange/services/authentication}AuthenticationServ
ice
<http://gov.nih.nci.caxchange/services/authentication%7dAuthenticationSe
rvice>

  in: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><hello>world</hello>

] for service:
{http://gov.nih.nci.caxchange/services/authentication}AuthenticationServ
ice
<http://gov.nih.nci.caxchange/services/authentication%7dAuthenticationSe
rvice>  and interface: null

The method I'm executing from the ServiceMixClientTest class is below:

public void testRequestUsingJbiAPIsByServiceName() throws Exception {

     QName service = new
QName("http://gov.nih.nci.caxchange/services/authentication",
"AuthenticationService");

        assertRequestUsingJBIAPIs(service);

    }

The service I've deployed has the following information that I have the
init method print out on the console when I deploy it:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Service is:
{http://gov.nih.nci.caxchange/services/authentication}AuthenticationServ
ice
<http://gov.nih.nci.caxchange/services/authentication%7dAuthenticationSe
rvice>

Service local part: AuthenticationServiceService namespace:
http://gov.nih.nci.caxchange/services/authenticat

Prefix: authentication

 Endpoint is: authentication:AuthenticationComponent

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anybody know why I'm not able to send a message to this service?

Thanks,

Charles

RE: Problems using ServiceMixClient

Posted by "Griffin, Charles (NIH/NCI) [C]" <gr...@mail.nih.gov>.
Actually, I'm running the ServiceMix outside of Elipse via a DOS prompt but I'm executing my JUnit test case from within Eclipse.  I'm actually able to send messages to that endpoint via a JSR181 component deployed on ServiceMix.  Essentially, I just want to write a junit test for a POJO that I deployed into the LightWeight SE container.  What is the recommended way to do this?

Thanks,
Charles

The DefaultServicMixClient can only be used locally, i.e. in the same jvm.
Is this the case for you ?
If yes, you may want to open a jmx console and look check if the endpoint
has been activated.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet