Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2001/10/05 20:27:33 UTC

Test Generation stubs for Axis

The enclosed archive has a diff that has all my mods to
existing classes, as well as new classes.  The mods to
Wsdl2java include some hooks to call TestCaseFactory,
promoting the package access of Emitter.Parameters and
Emitter.Parameter to "protected" (this will facilitate
breaking Emitter into the different factory classes), as
well as some minor formatting things (e.g. explicit
scoping and brackets).

Re: Test Generation stubs for Axis

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> The enclosed archive has a diff that has all my mods to
> existing classes, as well as new classes.  The mods to
> Wsdl2java include some hooks to call TestCaseFactory,
> promoting the package access of Emitter.Parameters and
> Emitter.Parameter to "protected" (this will facilitate
> breaking Emitter into the different factory classes), as
> well as some minor formatting things (e.g. explicit
> scoping and brackets).

Oh yeah,

This does not include the full round trip deploy/undeploy
code.  I can't finish that until the Emitter is fixed.
For some reason it is no longer outputing the Type classes.

There is one change that I made after I generated the diff
that is very minor.  I thought I was going to have to
generate a test parameters line, but it turned out not
to be the case.  That is now removed from the Parameters
object.