Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Markus Angst <ma...@inventec.ch> on 2012/01/27 19:17:14 UTC

HowToInstallTinyMCE3.x

Hi,

When I try to download the 2 attachments (tinymce3patch.zip and
tinymce_sitemap.patch) on http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/HowToInstallTinyMCE3.x I
get the message "You are not allowed to do AttachFile on this page. Login and
try again". After logging in and trying again, the message changes to "You are
not allowed to do AttachFile on this page".

Is something wrong with this page? What can I do to get these 2 files?

Thanks!
Markus Angst

Re: HowToInstallTinyMCE3.x

Posted by Markus Angst <ma...@inventec.ch>.
>> When I try to download the 2 attachments (tinymce3patch.zip and
>> tinymce_sitemap.patch) on http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/HowToInstallTinyMCE3.x I
>> get the message "You are not allowed to do AttachFile on this page. Login and
>> try again". After logging in and trying again, the message changes to "You are
>> not allowed to do AttachFile on this page".
>>
>> Is something wrong with this page?
>
> That feature of the whole wiki has been turned off, see
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3352?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12980413#action_12980413
> We have to find another place for these patches.
>
>> What can I do to get these 2 files?
>
> Are you using lenya 2.0.4? Then you do not need them.

That was my guess. I just wanted to make sure. Thanks for the clarification, Rainer.

Regards
Markus Angst

Re: HowToInstallTinyMCE3.x

Posted by Rainer Schöpf <ra...@gmx.net>.
On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 at 19:17 +0100, Markus Angst wrote:

 > When I try to download the 2 attachments (tinymce3patch.zip and
 > tinymce_sitemap.patch) on http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/HowToInstallTinyMCE3.x I
 > get the message "You are not allowed to do AttachFile on this page. Login and
 > try again". After logging in and trying again, the message changes to "You are
 > not allowed to do AttachFile on this page".
 >
 > Is something wrong with this page?

That feature of the whole wiki has been turned off, see

  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3352?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12980413#action_12980413

We have to find another place for these patches.

> What can I do to get these 2 files?

Are you using lenya 2.0.4? Then you do not need them. I have just updated the
Wiki page to reflect this. Sorry about that.

 Rainer