Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Keet <ke...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/03 02:49:28 UTC

Jmeter ASP.net

Hi,

Im currently trying to test an asp.net app using jmeter which requires a
login. By using badboy I can see the parameters required for the login
request are:
_eventtarget
_viewstate
_eventvalidation

By using regex I can obtain required params from the previous request and
submit with login info.

The asp requests works by submitting the request to itself(default.aspx) and
then redirects to main.aspx if login is successfull.

This is where my problems start. When I submit the asp form the request
redirects to main.aspx( meaning login was successfull). However it
immediately redirects back to default.aspx. Therefore although the original
requests logs in successfully when the redirect to main.aspx occurs I am no
longer logged in. Dose anyone know why i would be logged out immediately. i
have selected to follow redirects.

If anyone has any help it would be greatly appreciated. I am new to jmeter
and thought I was getting to grips with it untill this problem occurred.

thanks in advance

Re: Jmeter ASP.net

Posted by Keet <ke...@gmail.com>.
Deepak. Thanks for your help. The problem was actually the cookie policy
within cookie manager. It works fine now using cookie policy = netscape.

Re: Jmeter ASP.net

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Re: Jmeter ASP.net

Posted by Keet <ke...@gmail.com>.

Re: Jmeter ASP.net

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: Jmeter ASP.net

Posted by Keet <ke...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply.

Sorry but i should have stated in the original message that I used badboy to

Re: Jmeter ASP.net

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
sigh.