Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/18 00:16:14 UTC

directory where jvm is forked in surefire

Hi,
    I have a project with the following directory
structure :
--myproject
  --modules
      --module-1
      --module-2
   module-1 and module-2 have pom.xmls with
forkmode=once|pertest. When I build it from the top
level ,i.e. 'myproject' directory which directory the
jvm is forked in? What is the value of system property
user.dir when module-1 and module2 are being built?

Thanks
Anita

Re: directory where jvm is forked in surefire

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
The working directory is always the execution root so that it behaves
consistently between forking and non-forking. user.dir is always set to
that directory.

- Brett