Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by kujunguo kujunguo <ku...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/01 08:02:52 UTC

It seems the description for ASM50007 in OSOA assembly spec is not accurate.

It said, "The @name attribute of a service element of a <component/> MUST be
unique amongst the service elements of that
<component/>". I think the name here refers to reference name, not service
name. So ASM50007 means the following declaration is not allowed:

<component>
   <reference name="serviceA" ...>
   <reference name="serviceA" ...>
</component>

Is this right?

Re: It seems the description for ASM50007 in OSOA assembly spec is not accurate.

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 7:02 AM, kujunguo kujunguo <ku...@gmail.com>wrote:

> It said, "The @name attribute of a service element of a <component/> MUST
> be unique amongst the service elements of that
> <component/>". I think the name here refers to reference name, not service
> name. So ASM50007 means the following declaration is not allowed:
>
> <component>
>    <reference name="serviceA" ...>
>    <reference name="serviceA" ...>
> </component>
>
> Is this right?

You're right it looks like ASM50007 is misplaced. I'll raise it with the
spec team. However I don't think it follows that reference names can be
duplicated. It refers you to the componentType where ASM40004 applies a
uniqueness restriction.

Regards

Simon