Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by KoloSSo <de...@facinf.uho.edu.cu> on 2006/02/16 05:25:17 UTC

Troubles with Ant configuration

Hi!!!

I'm new in this list, my name is Deyner López Fernández.

I downloaded Ant 1.6 and tried to use it to build my own project, but despite I read Ant´s Manual before i tried to use it, Ant has been give me truobles....Sometimes run and sometimes not run. I configure Ant as the manual said. I dont´n know what to do??

Can you help me...??

Thanks.

Deyner

Re: Troubles with Ant configuration

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, KoloSSo <de...@facinf.uho.edu.cu> wrote:

> I downloaded Ant 1.6 and tried to use it to build my own project,
> but despite I read Ant´s Manual before i tried to use it, Ant has
> been give me truobles

You are on the wrong list here, please ask your questions on
user@ant.apache.org

> ....Sometimes run and sometimes not run.

And please provide more information when you ask there.  What exactly
does "sometimes not run" mean?  Do you get any error message?  What
does it say?  Which operating system do you use?  Which version of Ant
is 1.6 - there are six of them 1.6.0 to 1.6.5?

Stefan