Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Pedrum Mohageri <sp...@cs.rutgers.edu> on 2000/08/22 21:38:37 UTC

Adding new source...

I'd like to know whether developers here would be interested in some Java
code I've written. I've completed a generic web scraping API w/
documentation to pull out text from any webpage, and an object based JSP
form validator. I'd like these to be included in the Jakarta project (or
maybe a new subproject for the scraper), but I don't know exactly how the
process works for submitting new code. If any one could inform about this,
email me please. If there is no interest here, then I'll simply sourceforge
the code anyways. Thanks.