Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de> on 2017/04/05 13:50:43 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Validation version 1.0.0

Hi,
This is first release of Apache Sling Validation, namely of the modules validation.api, validation.core and validation.test-services.

We solved quite some issues in this first release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12328980
There are two outstanding issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&jqlQuery=component+%3D+Validation+AND+project+%3D+SLING+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1684/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1684 /tmp/sling-staging
Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] 0 Don't care
[ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Validation version 1.0.0

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
> On 5 Apr 2017, at 18:45, Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de> wrote:
>
> +1
>
> one finding: org.apache.sling.validation.test-services has a dependency to org.apache.sling.commons.json (because the last released org.apache.sling.servlets.post still requires it). not sure if this is a blocker - it's only a test service not to be indented to be used outside sling.
I am gonna fix that in the next version, once all necessary upstream dependencies have been released. But this is only a test-service we use in our IT,.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Stefan Seifert wrote
> +1
>
> one finding: org.apache.sling.validation.test-services has a dependency to org.apache.sling.commons.json (because the last released org.apache.sling.servlets.post still requires it). not sure if this is a blocker - it's only a test service not to be indented to be used outside sling.

I think it's not a blocking issue, it's just for testing and it only has
a dependency to the json library.

Regards
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Validation version 1.0.0

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
+1

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1