Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Archimedes <Ar...@amigafiles.com> on 2000/08/31 17:28:46 UTC

JSP Server FYI

For those of you who just want a working JSP server without all the fuss,
try Orion Server. It's a no Brainer. No Install since it's pure Java.

I still want to use TomCat, since I want to use Apache as my WebServer, but
I needed a JSP Server up and working now, and it is acts very much the same
as Netscape's JSP Server does.

Just FYI.

http://www.orionserver.com/

Michael L Smith

ALLTEL Information Services
Emerging Technology Solutions
(501) 220-8551
Michael.L.Smith@alltel.com
--
The greatest programming project ever, took 6 days and 6 nights and on the
7th day the programmer rested...