Posted to users@camel.apache.org by swwyatt <st...@sungard.com> on 2012/03/01 23:15:14 UTC

Exchange body type

Is there a way to determine the type of object in the exchange body using
spring dsl?

I tried,

<simple>${body.class.simpleName} == 'MyClass'</simple>

but got an exception.

RE: Exchange body type

Posted by swwyatt <st...@sungard.com>.
Ah thanks. It's even in the simple documentation that I didn't read...

RE: Exchange body type

Posted by Randy Bowen <ra...@xirrus.com>.
I use:

<simple>${body} is org.my.SpecificClass</simple>