Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "Harika Vangapelli -T (hvangape - AKRAYA INC at Cisco)" <hv...@cisco.com> on 2017/12/06 18:04:32 UTC

Datastax pricing

We want to consider the enterprise datastax solution. currently we are using opensource solution. What would be the pricin per node?

[http://wwwin.cisco.com/c/dam/cec/organizations/gmcc/services-tools/signaturetool/images/logo/logo_gradient.png]

Harika Vangapelli
Engineer - IT
hvangape@cisco.com<ma...@cisco.com>
Tel:

Cisco Systems, Inc.

United States
cisco.com

[http://www.cisco.com/assets/swa/img/thinkbeforeyouprint.gif]Think before you print.

Please click here<http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html> for Company Registration Information.

Re: Datastax pricing

Posted by Roger Brown <ro...@perfectsearchcorp.com>.
DataStax should be the one to tell you. I talked to them earlier this week
and they respond quickly.